About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today the guys came my house.
They wanted to swim.
But less then 5mins,
the guard came.
And ask them comeout.
Cos not in proper attire.
Wtf lah.
Pe short should be acceptable what.
Then they went to complex.
While songwei,kaixin,daryl,alda,xinying came my house.
I cooked the prata thing for songwei and kaixin.
But daryl go kope songwei's.
HAHAAS.
Lucky i cooked 2 each.

Guess who! :)
You see this SISSY!
She's too happy to eat food i cook!
Pretty pretty Alda! :D


And.
Today i woke up late.
Then neighbour supposed to fetch me to sch.
But mum ask them leave first.
Then she ask me take public transport.
Dont let my dad fetch me.
And it was alrdy 7.
Thought will be late.
But when i boared 334,
i saw alot of our sch ppl.
And in the bus,
alot of ppl lokking at me.
So damn paiseh lah.
Cos i was like,
laughing to myself/ hearing super loud song?
OMG.
So embarrasing~
Just couldn't stop laughing.
And i first time take bus to sch in the morn!
It's so fun.
I told my mama from tmr onwards,
i'll take public transport.
And she said NO.
Wtf.
And meet zw on the way to sch. :D

No comments: