About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, January 15, 2009



Can i go back to the past?
Let me be childish again.

REPLY TAGS:


shuyun: Yeah, i passed. Somemore just pass.. D:
IceBall~: -.- Obviously lah. Hahahhahahhas.
伟杰: I LOVE TUE! {: Muahahhas. Food you cook, is INEDIBLE and CHAODA!
Hahahahhas!


Alright,
just came back not long ago.
Went to mac with munyee to study just now.
Can see that she've got alot of hw.
So am i~
Saw gavin liaw! {:
Long time nv see him le.
Today damn guai.
Never play poker! :D
Hehehhehes.
Did most of my hw instead.
Then saw my class test results.
I got 5half/ 11half.
Just pass mans!
Lucky nv fail.
But compare to the first test,
I deproved alot..
Hais.
Must pay attention in class le! :D

No comments: