About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, January 23, 2009

REPLY TAGS:

KENGWEE: Linked.
Iceball~:LOLS. That's good. Hope he's alright. :D


Today woke up late.
Then reached sch late.
Forgot to bring leotard.
Called dad to cab down.
But he borrowed neightbour's car.
Then at nine, left class to danceroom.
Put makeup, change ~
Then prepare to perform! :D
Alright,
i admit.
Some steps, i was a lil fast.
Then i missed a step.
Damn.
Nvm.
At least got people shout my name.
But i dunno who lah.
Thanks ah!
Hahhas.
Then after that,
removed makeup and stuffs,
went to hall.
Then qiuying ah?
She say Mdm Toh want see me.
I was like orhhs.
Then she talktalktalk.
Cos i use the locker and had not paid.
-.-
Fucker lah.
Cb.
Go break my lock.
Can tell me right.
Then she say what have you learnt?
Then i quickly say HONESTY! :D * Wanna zao fast ma*
Then she say okay, you may go.
Hahahas.
Went to imm after tht.
Ate at BurgerKing.
Slacked in imm.
~
Got super pissed off.
Mum called me.
Then nag super lots.
Got super irritated.
Hang down when she's talking.
Called back agian, OBVIOUSLY.
Then i tell her i at sch to make her shut up.
Then she say my chi tuition teacher complained to her tht hor,
I nv do my tuition homework
CB LAH!
I did okaye.
Somemore th comre i wrote it out lah.
FUCKER.
Damn angry lah.
ALways create own story.
Doesn't mean that you dun see me studying at home,
means i nv do homework right.
What shit mans.
Idiot.

No comments: