About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

REPLY TAGS:
JOEEE: You sure anot! Later short pants again ah! I sure laugh.

Today,
one of the lessons we had was maths
We learned 3laws of indices.
WTH lah.
Today learn,
today got test.
Somemore counted in CA1.
-.-
The worst thing was,
When teacher was teaching,
song and me was not paying attention..
Cos so boring.
DIEDIDIEDIE liaoooooo.
HAAA
HOPE I PASSSSS LEHHHHHH.
~
Today,
had no mood for dancing.
And from today onwards,
every dance on tues will start at latest 3.15 till 6.30
Sian sia
BUT!
At least, before dance, can go play bball awhile :D
hehehe.
Waiting for mum to dabao my dinner.
So hungry~
~
Anw,
LIMJIANHONG!
Get well soon uh! :D
Takecare.

No comments: