About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, January 8, 2009

TO : TOH KAIXIN,
Yeah, my maths did improved :D
Ofcos you mean something to me.
You don't have to fake a smile infront of anybody.
If you feel like you have to be another person,
and it's tough,
just be yourself.
Why must you be another person?
When your happy, smile.
When your sad, dun smile lo.
Let me tell you.
For me,
when i'm at home,
i'm always not happy.
So i give a damn black face.
Always nv smiling.
But in sch,
What kind of face do i always have?
Smiling one right.
This is what i think lah.
If i'm not happy,
why should i let ppl know i'm not happy.
Then later they also not happy.
In the end, everybody not happy.
What for.
For me, even when i'm sad,
i'll try not to show or cry in sch.
I'll go home cry under my pillow.
Aiya,
You want be another person anot,
it's totally up to you :D
Just wanna let you know,
The other 6 of us will always be around.
Don't worry too much yeah.
Loveya! {:

No comments: