About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, January 9, 2009


I wanna own something like that.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIHAO; NEW CLASSMATE! :D
REPLY TAGS:
Iceball~: Hahhahas. Got listen in class ma! NICE! :D Buy one for me leh. I want alot of colourful pens! To draw on everyone paper! :D Writing names! Hahahhas
Renjie:D: I linked you too! {:
kaixin: Okay, i read le. Just be yourself.
Today had alot of homework lah~
One shot at a time.
I rather abit by abit.
Then i still have maths and chi tuition homework..
DIE MANS.
Must chiong liao! :D
Had dance.
But didn't changed into leotard.
Becos of something lah.
And, now my height is 157.
Weight is 46.
I grew taller abit and grew fatter abit.
DIEDIEDIE.
Later go taf.
hahhahahs! :X
Today the sec1s had the audition thing.
PLEASE JOIN DANCE~
GUYS ALSO CAN! :D
Now alone at home.
Cos mum went to father there.
~
GUYS WHO MAKE GIRLS CRY,
YOU SUCK!

No comments: