About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Why can't we use this kind of umbrella?
Why must we use the oldold kind? D:
TAGS REPLY:

Priscilla: Changed to better or worse? D: sorry if i ps you guys ah.
Renjie:D: Thankyou new classmate! :D
h3artbr3ak3r: Thanks buddy.
Today, had only 3 lessons! :D
And i'm gonna be the chairman of the pupil service~
AGAIN~
Same as last year.
Then after school, played bball cc.
Then more and more ppl came.
Jh and the sec5s came.
Played awhile..
Later i kana elbowed in the eye~ D:
Then nose also kana..
Khizir lo!
hahahas.
It's alright lah! :D
Also won't die de.
After bball,
Then went jamming with them.
Is near chinese garden mrt.
First time! :D
So kuku.
Hahhahas.
Anyhow go whack the drums and stuffs.
HEEEEEEEEEE.
~
Sorry Munyee and Priscilla.
I felt that today i pangseh u both.
I went to play bball instead of accompany u both..
Sorry.
And maybe pris, i really changed.
Abit lah! :D
Now, most of the time,
I dun have the mood to dance.
Not like last time.
Now prefer bball.
But dun worry okay!
I will still go for cca.
Won't pon de.
I will still do my best in dance.

No comments: