About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, January 18, 2009

REPLY TAGS:

Ch3wS: EHHHH. No lo. I very guai de alright! {:
JENLING: Okay. Must rmb link me uh.
wk: Warhlao. Don't like that lah. I will leh! :D I everyday play bball. Muahahas.
IceBall~:You alrdy call her aunty, obviously she doesn't know what's gravity lah.
So freaking dumb. Stil want shout at other. I'll not slap her. I dun use hand. I "PUI" at her! :D And say:" HAAAAA! In your face." Hahahhahas. Better right? :x

Just came back from tuition.
Munyee is soooooo funny.
She doesn't know how to get off a car? :x
Hahahhahas.
Nvm, can learn!
Right.
Later going to ahma house!
Yayyie.
Alright,
thinking about hte damn bloody aunty,
make me damn pissed off.
D:
How come got such aunty mans.
I thought old people are friendly creatures? :DD
~
Bibi is dieing.. *Cries*

No comments: