About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, January 4, 2009


WEEEE~

REPLY TAGS:
JUNWANG!: Why i become retarded?! LOL.
Ytd,
swimming was damn tiring.
Missed so many lessons..
Stamina got worse.
hahahas
Then warm up did only 300m.
suppose to do 500m.
MUAHHAHAS.
Pro right.
Then after that,
went to cassi house to watch Bedtime stories! :D
The show was not bad.
but cassi say IP MAN's nicer.
So, I'm sooooo gonna borrow the cd after she watched it.
YAY.
hahahahas.
~
Fucked mans.
Today early in the morning,
got scolded by my mum.
Everytime scold me,
sure will start CB as the frist word~
And, every sentence sure will have the word!
FUCK IT MANS.
Lucky after that,
went for tuition.
Not that jialat.
HAHAHAS.
After tuiton,
My 2 pillows on my damn bed went missing.
What happened?!
MUM THROW AWAY.
Somemore one of it is new one!
CB.
Then,
say got one new one in the drawer or what lah.
In the end,
Inside is old one.
IDIOT MANS.
Then go throw away the new one,
keep the old one.
SHITTY HELL.
Then i make my own bed.
Then mum say so messy.
I say,
got make can alrdy what.
Then say i so rude, ans back.
Where i learnt?!
From my mum lo.
So if i start scolding any vulgarities,
I LEARNT FROM MY MUM.

No comments: