About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, January 25, 2009

REPLY TAGS:

Priscilla: Laugh like siao. Somebody go make until sosososo THICK~

Now i at my grandmother's house.
Having renuion dinner here.
Before this,
had tuition in the morning.
Then went to baibai.
Then my ahma bought chicken rice for my ahgong.
His fav.
Now then i know lah! :D
SAMASAMA!
Then dad ask my throw the 2 like triangle shape woody thing.
Then i ask : Ahgong, are you eating now?"
Then throw.
Then the woddy thing one up one down.
Means yes.
Then i ask again.
" Great grandfatherm, did you bring ahgong down?"
Then throw.
It shows one up one down, means yes.
Then i ask my dad.
What if i ask will i pass my exams this year, then i throw.
Then is the thing all face down all all face up,
means i fail ah?
Hahahas.
Ofcos i nv try lah.
Later really fail.
Hahhahas.

No comments: