About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, January 22, 2009

REPLY TAGS:

Nicoleang says: Hello,hello! :D
JOEEE:Yes Joe. Funny ah. I know, that's your pm.

Hahhahas. kaixin: Nah, Nvm lah. I know le.

Cried like fuck last night.
Then this morning no double eyelid.
Only single eyelid.
Look super weird.
Then super pale also. ( Dunno why!)
T.T
Damn!
Look like some china people.
Loook so damn fugly lah. ( Hide face.)
Hope my double eyelid come back! :D
Today maths,
my class th back row, all the guys was sent to th lib.
Another tcher teaching them,
instead of the philip.
Then she's always staring at me.
Then ask me if i wanna follow, can just leave.
Guess she doesn't like me..
Shall prove to her that my maths is gd! :D
HAAAAAAA.
ANDAND!
today the guys got caught.
For what?!
Going down for lower sec reccess.
Wth lah.
go down early eat also cannot.
As long as dun skip class can alrdy ma.
Later if get gastric how?!
Sue the sch ah!
My mama say cannot eat too late.
Upper sec reccess is god damn late mans~
~
Tmr got performance..
So sian.
Still need tie bun, out makeup.
Is like, dance awhile only.
And also not SYF.
No need make up also can what~

No comments: