About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, January 17, 2009

REPLY TAGS:

munyee: Lao what lah. I lazy to post cannot meh. -.-
IceBall~: Hahhahas. Yes meh? Then i got a skill lo! :D HAAAAAAA.


Alright.
I forgot to post something ytd.
It totally pissed me off.
After dance ytd,
Me, munyee, kaixin, alda, kaici
walked to the infront busstop.
Then bus came.
Then i forgot to take my ezlink.
So went up bus then take lah.
Then ask kaxin hold my stuffs first.
Then i go tap.
Then the bus moved.
Then kaixin lost balance,
kick until a aunty trolley.
Trolley that aham use to go marketing.
cb lah.
Kaixin alrdy say sorry right.
And also not on purpose.
still kp so much for what.
She kick, her own leg also pain lah.
Fucker.
Then the aunty say:
" Wan wan wan, du shu ye wan.
Siao charbo! "
So guai lan.
Whats your problem man.
Then we went to the double decker.
Basically,
everyone on bus was looking at us lah.
Obviously i not happy lah.
Cos kaixin help me,
then kana scolded.
Then i go say:
" Kp" At her face.
Hahahhas.
Then i stare, blink, and look away.
Then the blink is i close my eyes damn long that kind.
HAAAAAAAA.
I really curse and swear. :D

No comments: